We Accept Autism Funding for Counselling
NOTE: All Autism funding clients must have a credit card on file for no-show or late cancelation fees because Autism Funding does not cover the cost of these sessions.
Clients are responsible for receiving pre-approval for sessions before sessions can begin.
Steps to set up ASD funding:
1) An approved family selects their preferred practitioner/counsellor.
2) Fill out the referral form and let us know that you will be using Autism funding to pay.
3) Our intake coordinator will send you the pre-filled out form for you to send in to get approval for AFU funding. Or, you may Download the Form Here and send it in yourself. Submit this form on your Parental Portal for AFU for FASTEST turnover, otherwise mail/fax it in.
4) Fill out the AFU consent form in Jane App to give the centre consent to charge your credit card on file for no-shows, late cancellations and in case AFU does not cover your sessions.
5) Once the AFU's approval letter (with a billing number) has been received by the centre and the family, then the family can book their first session at the centre.
For more support with Autism Funding please direct all your questions to the government website.